• Save for a down payment. The minimum down payment for an FHA loan
is 3.5% of the property’s purchase price. This might be a pretty good
chunk of money for many homebuyers, but don’t worry! If you’re not
quite there, you can work on the rest of these steps while you save.
• Review your credit history. The better your credit history (and the
bigger your down payment) the more desirable your loan terms and
interest rate will be.
• Improve your credit. Pay your bills and pay them on time! If you tend to be forgetful or too busy when the first of the month rolls around, set up automatic monthly payments.
• Do not purchase any big-ticket items on credit. This includes vehicles, furniture, or even a vacation. These personal loans increase your debt-to-income ratio which in turn will decrease your borrowing power.
• Shop around for a home loan now, before you begin to shop for a home. Many homebuyers neglect this primary step toward purchasing a home. Shop around for the best loan offer. Comparing loan offers will expose big differences in loan terms and costs.
• Get a written preapproval. A preapproval letter sets you above other buyers in a competitive market. It tells sellers you mean business, and you have the money to back up your offer.
• Find a real estate agent you are comfortable with. Buying a home is a huge deal. Selection is about when, where and what price, and includes a big financial commitment. You need an expert at your side to guide you through the process and help you make intelligent decisions.
For more information about buying a home in today’s market, tell your friends to call me! Together we’ll find the home that’s the right fit.
Meet our Team, the Lindstrom Group
Jason Lindstrom – Team Leader
Antionette Maldonado – Listing Specialist/Lead Buyer Specialist
Mike Di Sabatino – Buyer Specialist
Sophia Garcia – Buyer Specialist
Masie Lindstrom – Client Care Manager/Lead Generation Systems/Online Marketing
Cynthia Esparza – Escrow Manager/Listing Coordinator/Short Sale Processor
So when you decide to buy a new home or sale a current property, please call or email The Lindstrom Group.
Having a dedicated buyer’s agents, skilled listing agents, and an entire team staffed to represent your best interests during the negotiation process doesn’t cost you anything and it will save you time, money and energy, and stress.
So what’s not to like?
We hope to hear from you when the time is right.
Real Estate is HOT in Las Vegas, people are relocating, and properties are moving…How can we help you?
As your community, and real estate experts, The Lindstrom Group looks forward to helping you or someone you care about explore these abundant opportunities to take advantage of a great market.
Call the Lindstrom Group today and find out how we can help you buy or sell your home quickly, smoothly, and most efficiently.
We are distinguished real estate agents who are committed to providing our clients with the best service backed by the strength of our global network.
If you’d like some solid market information and sincere advice, or if you have any family or friends who would, please call or email us today. 702-540-1327
The Lindstrom Group with Keller Williams Realty Southwest in Las Vegas, is honored to become your neighborhood community and real estate expert and we look forward to your subscription to our blog and your comments below.
We are happy to answer any question you may have about the current Real Estate Market and the Entire Real Estate Process. We would love to earn the right to support you and your real estate goals.
The Lindstrom Group proudly serves, First Time Home Buyers, Investors, Standard and Military PCS and Relocation and Standard Listings and Short Sale Properties.
The Lindstrom Group
Keller Williams Realty Southwest
6180 Brent Thurman Way, Suite 200 | Las Vegas, NV | 89148
Office 702-540-1327 | Fax 702-988-8795
Servicing Las Vegas, Henderson & North Las Vegas, NV
The Lindstrom Group providing real estate in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Nevada and connections nationally with amazing real estate professionals.