CONGRATULATIONS ON opening escrow and YOUR NEW HOME!
Now that you’re all set to become a homeowner, here’s a list of five essential tasks to make the transition into homeownership easy and stress-free:
1. Arrange for movers: Start shopping moving companies two months before your move. If you’re not hiring a moving company, ask your friends and family for help well in advance. We also have a large list of preferred vendors we know and have grown to trust.
2. Change your address: File a change of address with the post office about a month before you move for each person in your household. Notify banks, utilities, the IRS, your employer and family and friends of your new address se requiere receta para comprar viagra. This will also help prevent a lapse in billing and help you stay in track
3. Pack an Essentials Box: You want to start with a mental list of things you will need right away in you new home. Be sure to pack this box last and open it first thing when you arrive. Essentials may include extra change of clothes for each family member, paper plates and napkins, snacks, toilet paper, all-purpose cleaner, bedding, toys and blankets.
4. Utilities: Contact your new providers two weeks in advance of your move to ensure the utilities are turned on by the time you move in.
5. Clean: A quick prep before move-in day doing things like, sweeping the floors, and wiping down the walls can save time, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning around furniture and furnishing when you’re unpacked.
We home you have found these tips helpful. The Lindstrom Group would love to earn the right to assist you with a variety of real estate services, such as locating your next home, multifamily home, or investment property.
The Lindstrom Group is here to serve and educate you!
Feel free to search homes for sale here!
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We look forward to your comments and subscriptions to our Blog.
Keller Williams Realty Southwest
6180 Brent Thurman Way, Suite 200 | Las Vegas, NV | 89148
Office 702-540-1327 | Fax 702-988-8795
Servicing Las Vegas, NV