The Holidays are a great time to sell your home
The Holidays are in full swing in Las Vegas.
Like many people, you may be thinking about your next real estate move. Perhaps like many, you have the misconception that “no one buys homes over the holidays” or “Summer is the best time to sell a house”.
While these feelings are common, they are simply not true.
In fact, you may find that this Holiday Season is the perfect time to list your home.
Here are 10 good reasons to consider why listing your home for sale during the holidays is a good idea.
Remember buyers purchase homes ALL year including during the holiday months.
Top 10 Reasons to List during the Holidays
1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
9. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
10. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
Are you ready to sell your home?
Give us a call today!
We look forward to working with you and becoming your Real Estate and Community Expert.
We would be honored to earn the right to support your real estate dreams. We proudly work with Members of the US Armed Forces, distressed and standard property owners.