Before your exciting Las Vegas home search begins, The Lindstrom Group will want to learn as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. To help your better serve you, we will identify what you want, and what you need in a home’s features and amenities. The list below is a starting point!
- Age: Do you prefer historic properties, or newer ones?
- Style: Do you have a special preference for ranches, bungalows, or another style of construction?
- Bedrooms: How many?
- Bathrooms: How many? Are they updated?
- Living and Dining Areas: A traditional, formal layout, or a more open, contemporary plan?
- Stories: How many?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Ceilings: How high?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? Open to other living areas?
- Storage: Big closets, a shed, an extra-large garage?
- Parking: A garage or carport? Room for how many cars?
- Extras: Attic or basement?
- Play/exercise room
- Security system
- Sprinkler system
- In-law suite
- Hot tub
- Wooded lot
- Patio, deck, or porch
- Laundry room
For more articles about the buying a home please subscribe to our Blog. We look forward to your comments and working together soon.
Keller Williams Realty Southwest
6180 Brent Thurman Way, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV | 89148
Office 702-540-1327 | Fax 702-988-8795
Servicing Las Vegas, NV & Los Angeles CA